Smoke & Heat only - House kit
Order today for SAME DAY despatch.
Ideal for a two-storey home, if you already own a ScotGov compliant Carbon Monoxide Alarm, this kit is supplied pre-linked, ready for self-installation by you.
- Smoke and heat alarm kit includes 4 Interlinked, 10-year non-replaceable-battery Alarms.
- All Alarms and any extras you buy will be interlinked and tested before posting to you.
- Includes certificates showing you're compliant with the new legislation - here
- 3 x Smoke detectors - livingroom, and one each for the hall and upstairs landing.
- 1 x heat detector - for the kitchen
- Optional Remote control +£15
- The pack contains Screws and Rawlplugs and 3M sticky-pads. We find the best application method is to simply present the base, mark the ceiling with a pencil, poke two holes in the ceiling with a slim Philips screwdriver, push the rawlplugs in, present the base, screw-up, twist the alarm on. 5 minutes per alarm. Or you can use the supplied self-adhesive foam pads to stick them up to your ceilings (cleaning the dust off first).
- All devices are compliant with the respective standards
- Smoke alarms: BS EN14604:2005
- Heat alarms: BS 5446-2:2003
- Your delivery includes printed certificates, which you can send on to your home insurance company.
We post SAME DAY by Royal Mail signed-for, and email you the tracking link, so please take care you enter the correct email address.